As a qualified professional I am bound by the Codes of Ethics, Conduct and Practice of:
- Association for Dance Movement Psychotherapy (ADMP UK)
- United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)
- National Association of Teachers of Dancing (NATD)
- Foundation for Community Dance
- Exercise, Movement and Dance Partnership (EMDP)
- Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs)
I also have my own organisational Code of Practice and anyone assisting or supporting activities organised by me is required to understand and comply with the principles embodied within it.
At the start of our work together I will seek to establish what your desires and expectations are and advise on the best option to meet your requirements.
Learning a skill or achieving an objective takes commitment and your progress towards your goal will depend on regular and timely attendance in class or lessons.
If you book a private session I commit that time to you and will structure my other commitments accordingly. Cancellation within 48 hours will incur the full agreed fee as it is not possible to re-organise at such short notice and I still have to meet the studio costs.